curl-users

Re: (OT sort of)SMS using PHP

From: Ralph Mitchell <rmitchell_at_eds.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 05:04:59 -0500

You might want to take a look at sms_client:

    http://www.styx.demon.co.uk/

sms_client is not PHP-based, but it does seem to handle a large number of
European SMS companies.

Or, if you really want a php-based solution, take a look at sms_web_sender:

    http://www.k1m.com

I've used sms_client, but only to send message via http to my AT&T phone. I
had to patch the source to put in my proxy userid/password.

Ralph Mitchell

www.enterpriselinuxforum.com