curl-users

META TAG is not received?

From: Rudy Koento <rudy_koento_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 01:13:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I did a curl -d "pass=blabla" 192.168.1.1:88/login.cgi
and the only reply from curl is:

curl: (52) Empty reply from server

However, when I sniff the packet, there's actually a
reply from the webserver, which is:

url=index.htm'></head></html>

Did I miss anything? I've tried to use -v, -L, but
there's no output. Note that the login was
successful. Has anyone experience this?