curl-users

curl 7.10.4-SSL and Redhat

From: ¹Ú³²±Ô <nams_at_kppinc.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:01:19 +0900

Hi, I have gathered very much data from web using curl well. I found 7.10.4 released, so I upgrade 7.10.4 from 7.10.3. But after some processing, all curl process has stopped sequentially. Since I have enought time, I did downgrade 7.10.3 and it works well.

I didn't find what problem occuered yet. It may be OS problem since hardware and OS newly setted. But is there some bug for process stoped? I use only -s -N -m -D -o options using http protocal.

Regards from Nams.