curl-users

Re: cURL doesnt seem to pass multiple headers using multiple -H options

From: Kristopher Spencer-Yates <kris_at_2binteractive.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:06:48 -0600

/usr/local/bin/curl -0 -X "/AUTHORIZE" -d "<someXML></someXML" -m 120 -H

>>"MIME-VERSION: 1.0" -H "CONTENT-TYPE: application/PTI21" -H
>>"CONTENT-TRANSFER-ENCODING: text" -H "REQUEST-NUMBER: 1" -H
>>"DOCUMENT-TYPE: Request" http://the_url:the_portnumber -L
>>

>Why are you using uppercase all over? It makes my head hurt! ;-)

Same here! I was using standard casing but changed it to all caps since
the receiver seems to be doing that. I thought I had to be all caps for
them to grab headers properly.

>Why is the receiver converting everything to uppercase?

Not sure. I am dealing with Orbital / Paymentech. They are the
receiver. They say "we do not support curl" but I know that is BS..
that somebody else in the world must be using cURL to connect to their
server. I think they just mean they wont help me get cURL to work with
their system. Quite the runaround. Do you know anyone using cURL with
paymentech(orbital gateway)??

Thanks again
Kris