curl-users

Re: Cookie problem with POST/HTTPS connection

From: Paul Forsyth <me_at_paulforsyth.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:58:52 +0000

Yes, for the original curl call, and this works.

the problem i have is that i've left the php/curl environment, and now
rely on the browser for the calls. the page, produced from curl, is on
my local server. when i click another link (another form submission to
worldpay) it fails. probably because it expects me to be coming from
worldpay. i can maybe use curl again but because worldpay use lots of
pages with form submits i might have to accept defeat and use a http
form to start the process off. i had hoped that once i was through the
front door, with curl, it would be ok, but.... :(

paul