curl-users

return code of curl -O BLAH

From: John F. Koenig <jfkoenig_at_bendcable.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 13:15:00 -0700

if BLAH does not exist... why does curl return a successful operation?
I saw the post (appended below) which addresses a similar issue.
Maybe I am not seeing the light on the policy decision involved.
In a script, should one verify the existence of a particular URL,
in effect testing if it exists, before invoking curl?

Thx!

##