curl-users

Re: cURL truncating upload file

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:48:52 -0500

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:40:55 +0100, James Smith <james_at_discs.uk.com> wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > Can you repeat this problem on another server?
>
> Haven't tried as Amazon only have the one and I don't have another handy to
> try sending it to.
>
> > How big file do you need to get the problem to appear? Does
> > it always happen or just sometimes?
>
> It happens on any file I try at the same point.

If you think there's any value in sending it to another server, I've
got a old laptop with Apache+SSL. Shouldn't be too hard to bang
together a PHP script to receive the file.

Only problem with that is, Amazon may have some kind of
upload-limiting feature, and that wouldn't be duplicated here.

One thing Daniel didn't ask - do you *know* that the upload should
work?? I.e., have you succeeded uploading that same file using a
browser? If a browser can't do it, curl may not be able to either.

I'm supposed to be asleep right now, but if you want to try my server,
drop me a note and I'll see about putting a receiver together tonight.

Ralph Mitchell