curl-users

RE: Error "SSL3_GET_RECORD: wrong version number" while listing ftpsdirectory

From: Jeffrey Paul <jpaul_at_diamondcard.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:03:55 -0000

I've had the same problem, connecting also to the GlubTech secure ftp
wrapper.

You (Daniel) suggested the last time I asked about this to sniff the
connection and see if the data connection is actually encrypted - I
didn't do that until I saw this today and wondered again myself.

It would appear that the data connection is, in fact, encrypted.
What are the potential other causes of the "wrong version number"
error?

Regards,
- -j

- --
Jeffrey Paul, Senior Network Administrator - jpaul_at_diamondcard.com
Group Financial LLC / Diamond Financial Products
4000 Town Center/Suite 1000/Office 1013/Southfield/MI/48075-1501
Phone: 800-476-5882 - Desk: Ext 244, Mobile: Ext 468, Fax:
800-510-1405
DE2B 3F61 14A1 BD0F B496 DC91 3D97 8C4D 7678 4A42