curl-users

Progress meter and custom output

From: Gunno Ivansson <gunno.ivansson_at_srv.se>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:17:42 +0100

Hi,

I am using curl (via AppleScript and do shell script) on my Macintosh (OS
10.3.7) to send files to our print shop. The command looks like this:

/usr/local/bin/curl -T "{file,file2}" -u myuser:myPW
ftp://ftp.vltpress.com/bilder/

It works just fine, but the manual says I can use options like -# and -w to
get information about the upload. The manual also says something about
progress meter but I can't se the option for it.
I am complete newbie and can't figure out the syntax of these options. I
have playing around for a while but nothing works.
I would like to se a progress bar and/or information about the upload speed.
Could someone please give me an example of where in my command I put these
options.

Thanks
Gunno I