curl-users

sending xml and pdf file to 3rd party server.

From: Indra Timilsina <ITimilsina_at_SavannaEnergy.Com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:51:23 -0600

Hi There,

I am very new to Curl and someone told me that I can use curl to solve
my problem. Below is the detail of my need. I

I am using sql 2000 database and access adp (project) as my front end
application. We produce invoices in our application as a report. I need
to send those invoices to 3rd party or another company. Right now we are
doing as manual but I need to change this to automatically send the
invoice to anther 3rd party company. The 3rd party company has B2B
server and can accept invoices send through https and certification.
They have given there ip address where I can send our invoices with
other related document which will be in pdf. I have produce invoice as
xml file. I want to create a button in my application when user click
that button it will send invoice with related document to the 3rd party
company which want as https, certification with message if it send or
fail. Could any one please let me know how Curl can help me to achieve
this project? If any one has done similar kind of stuff, please let me
know. Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Indra Timilsina

Database Developer