curl-users

RE: LibCurlNet: SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO error with secure ftp site

From: Bailo, John <jbailo_at_vestcom.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:32:57 -0800

Thanks for the lesson...yes, you're right!

Ok, now I see the picture.

This site supports several protocols:

FTPS

SFTP(SSH2)

HTTPS

I've tried it with three machines, two behind my corporate firewall, and one
on the outside (my home machine), using various client apps (just to confirm
whether I should be able to use libcurlnet or not).

>From home, I can use SFTP/SSH2 but not in corporate firewall.

>From inside the corporate firewall, the linux machine I was using was
running FTPS.

That leaves me with:

(a) Making a firewall change (since libcurlnet doesn't do SFTP)

(b) HTTPS

Does libcurlnet do https for file transfer?