curl-users

Re: (no subject)

From: LilPinki69 <lilpinki69_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 15:31:06 -0500
you know the funny thing is that the developers seem to be the only ones responding! i doubt that the technical support for the software actually has people working...  the keep sending me emails defining cURL... not telling me how to solve the problem. and calling them is of no help either, so i started looking for help from anyone that would listen...

thanks