curl-users

error invoking curl: "line 17: no such file or directory"

From: DA Viragh <dvyyyyyy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:07:10 -0800 (PST)

I have a script (provided to me) that invokes curl with a PEM
file and works on a Unix box but has not worked on Linux. The
error message I am getting is confusing me - I have no idea
where it is coming up with the directory shown in question as it
does not exist on the machine I am using. curl is located in the
./bin directory beneath the pwd I am working in.

Has anyone seen something similar? Thx in advance.

-=-=-

.sh command (loosely) is as follows and works no problem on the
Unix side:

curl -k -E PEMFILE DIR_LIST_URL

but produces the following error message on the Linux box:

curl: line 17: /opt/exp/lib/curl/bin/curl: No such file or
directory

Like I said, not sure where this /opt/exp... etc dir is coming
from. Is this a hard-coded setting that I need to be changing
with an env variable perhaps?

Thanks,

Don