curl-users

SSH private keys

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:57:34 -0700

The curl command-line is missing options to set SSH private and public keys
for use with SFTP and SCP transfers. I propose to add a new option
--pubkey <file> to set the public key file name, and reuse the existing
--key <file> option to set the private key file name. The latter option is
currently used for setting a SSL private key file name, but since SCP/SFTP
and SSL can't coexist, this doesn't seem to cause a conflict. Any
objections?

On another note, what is the status of SCP transfers? I haven't been able to
make them work, but I recall this was a known problem at some point.

>>> Dan