curl-users

Re: using curl to download files where the url does not end in file.ext

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:42:10 -0700

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 05:24:30AM +0100, scatterp wrote:
> I double checked and my first link takes you directly to a page with the
> "csv' link there are form items there but not of them need to be set sounds
> like some how you ended up on the previous page maybe you did not copy the
> whole link in any case the 3 values needed on the previous page are a
> keyword the next box is 100$s and then all places
> all languages should bring you to where that link brings me those things
> are filled out in the first link. so i am kind of lost on what your looking
> at or seeing....

Chances are that is because your browser already has some cookies set, due
to logging in to the site previously, or posting information previously.
Try flushing the cookies in your browser and trying again, or using a
different browser or different user account that doesn't have those cookies
set. Or use LiveHeaders to see exactly what is being sent, cookies and all,
by your browser.

>>> Dan