curl-users

Re: CURL and advertising

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:54:17 -0600

On Nov 12, 2007 1:17 AM, Alessandro Vesely <vesely_at_tana.it> wrote:
> Jean Marie COUPRIE wrote:
> > At some
> > stages I have to click on an image to choose the advertising,
>
> You "have" to?? Why?

I recently tried to find a driver for some old hardware. The only
place I could find it required the user to either register or to step
through a bunch of pages with ads. I could have registered for free,
but I didn't feel like creating a one-off email account for it, so I
just hit Next, Next, Next and ignored the ad content... :)

Ralph Mitchell