curl-users

Curl - multiple files

From: Yedidi, Santhosh <Santhosh.Yedidi_at_jacobs.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 16:48:38 +0530

I have a website. The following is the picture location I wante to download
http://www.vrindavandarshan.com/yr2007/jan07/1jan2007_gncf.jpg

In jan07 folder there are many jpg files.

Using curl how can I download all the jpgs in the folder jan07

I treid curl http://www.vrindavandarshan.com/yr2007/jan07/*.jpg

But is does not do anything only some html code is output

If I run curl http://www.vrindavandarshan.com/yr2007/jan07/1jan2007_gncf.jpg
the jpg file is not stored.

How to save the file

Santhosh

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.