curl-users

Https upload error

From: Cassin, David M <david.cassin_at_jpmorgancazenove.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:11:29 -0000

Hi,

Trying to upload a file using curl, and all that I'm getting as an error
message is;
<output cut>
> Accept: */*

< HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:55:40 GMT
< Server: Apache/1.3.28 (Unix) PHP/4.3.4 mod_ssl/2.8.15 OpenSSL/0.9.7b
ERROR
 - DEBUG: upload error nr. 3 (The uploaded file was only partially
uploaded)
<output cut>

I'm using a reference file containing the url, username, password, and
proxy address, and I'm using the following to send the file;
for a in <filename>*.tar.gz
do
/usr/local/bin/curl -v -K <upload_reference_file> \
-proxytunnel -F "DEBUG=Ben" -F "file=@${a};type=application/x-gzip"
done

Can anyone assist with this error as detail seem to be lacking, and what
I need to get this working?

This e-mail is confidential and is for the addressee only. Please refer to www.jpmorgancazenove.com/disclaimers/jpmorgancazenove.htm for important disclaimers and the firm's regulatory position.