curl-users

RE: Unable to upload files of large size in Unix

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 19:53:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 7 May 2008, Salgar, Gowtam wrote:

> I do agree there is no equivalent to CURL.

Equivalent to what? You're top-posting so we lose the context all the time. I
will not respond to any further top-posted mails from you.

See => http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html

> Can you help me out how do I address the problem I am facing, and what are
> the things I can try out to make it work. I am pasting the problem
> description again just in case you missed out on it.

First, what exactly is the error you get? -v or --trace output should be
useful for us to help you track this down.

Then, upgrading to a more recent curl version can help as we do fix a lot of
bugs all the time and your version is quite old.

-F used to load the entire file in RAM before it sent it off, and it doesn't
do that in any recent curl version. Your version is probably doing the old
way.