curl-users

Is it possible to send some HTTP Headers with automatic value in a specific order ?

From: hgiuh ghj <h106262_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:08:25 +0000

Hello,

    I would like to send some HTTP Headers with curl in a specific order, so I use:

curl foo.com \
-H "Accept-Language: en" \
-H "Host foo.com" \
-H "User-Agent: curl" \

The problem is, if foo.com has a redirection to bar.com, bar.com's server will receive theses headers:

-H "Accept-Language: en" \
-H "Host foo.com" \
-H "User-Agent: curl" \

Instead of:

-H "Accept-Language: en" \
-H "Host bar.com" \
-H "User-Agent: curl" \

A solution could be not to specify the "Host" header in my code, but if I do that, the "Host" header will be sent first, instead of the second position as shown before.

Is it possible to specify the "Host" header (in a specific position) automatically ?

Cheers,
Mars Burton