curl-users

Re: Hash & redirect, try to work with cURL like web browser behaviour

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 23:23:42 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009, Florian Bidabé wrote:

> à CAPCHAR, but I don't think that's possible to break it, or jump it (or
> maybe with a POST ASCII/binary php injection ?!)

Is CAPTCHA what you're talking about? If that's the image with text in for a
human to enter, then no - it's designed to make it (next to) impossible to
script.

> à Hash generation by server et recovering (or keeping back) by cURL

That's "just" to fetch the patch, extract the hash, new url, hidden fields or
whatever and do another request. To extract them you just use your favourite
scripting language.

> à Redirect web page

Pretty much as the previous point. Make a script that extracts the tag, finds
the new url and request that.