curl-users

Re: curl.haxx.se moved

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 11:09:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 7 Sep 2009, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Please give me a little while to get everything going, but if you see flaws
> in a few days time please make me aware of them!

I believe most pieces of the site are now working correctly. If you find
anything not working properly, please tell me/us! Preferably on either the
curl-users or curl-library mailing list.

I ditched the LXR indexed stuff on the site, and not everything from that is
converted to the nicest possible way yet but I intend to get it improved
further over time.

The curl.haxx.se site delivers 120GB on average per month to more than 140,000
unique visitors. With this server move we're now hosted on a faster network
connection. Enjoy!