curl-users

Re: CURl 56 : Failure when receiving data from the peer

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:34:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009, rajashri bhor wrote:

> Following code works fine when tried to download data from local machine.
> please have a look at following code snippet and let me know if something is
> wrong. CODE snippet :

As you're using libcurl, the curl-library mailing list is a much better place
to ask this on.

Also, you didn't mention what libcurl version and what libssh2 version on what
operating system this is. And in general when you experience problems with SCP
or SFTP it is a very good idea to test some of the plain libssh2 examples to
see if they work (available in the libssh2 release archives), as if they don't
the problem is in libssh2 and not in libcurl and then the libssh2-devel is the
place to take the issue to.