curl-users

"curl: (55) Failed sending data to the peer" when sftping file > 1MB

From: Sharma, Meghnath <meghnath.sharma_at_adeccona.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 18:02:10 -0400

Hi,

 Curl Version used: curl 7.19.0
 Environment: AIX 5.3
 Command: curl -v -T ./test.txt -K ./curl_SFTP_GEO.cfg --key /appsQED1/edi/.ssh/id_rsa --pubkey /appsQED1/edi/.ssh/id_rsa.pub sftp://ftp5.testxx.com/~/in/

 I have written a Shell script that does the SFTP file transfer (using Key) to a remote machine. If I send a file of few bytes, it works perfectly fine. But when I use bigger size file, it errors out. Is there any limitation with the file size? I want to make it work using CURL (don't want to use libcurl or other as we use CURL as the standard tool). Please help me out

Thanks in advance,
Megh