curl-users

Curl-Problems with Multiple File-Uploads

From: Zacher, Vitali (KRZ) <V.Zacher_at_krz.de>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 10:05:43 +0200

Dear Curl-Users,

I am encountering some problems with curl.

I am an apprentice who has to upload some files via ftps onto a webserver.

Please look at the following command:

curl --ftp-ssl -u User:Password -T "D:\session\Somacos999\SessionNet\pdf_neu\0[0000001-9999999].pdf" --url ftps: //sessionnet.krz.de/pdf/ -k

My problem is:

I have to upload 500 pdf-files from the given source.
It all went well until it got to the pdf-file named "00000100.pdf".
This file doesn't exist, so curl just aborts its task.
But there are 400 more files to upload.
I would like to have it in a script which automatically starts and uploads the files frequently, without aborting, so to say, just skipping the non-existing files.

My question is:
Is there some kind of "workaround" to solve this problem?
I read nearly all the faq and manual pages on http://curl.haxx.se/docs/ but didn't find a solution.

Would you be as kind as to help me?

Kind Regards

Vitali