curl-users

curl command line tool sends always twice

From: shiba doo <shibadoo_at_walla.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:30:36 +0200

Hi there,

I am trying to use the curl command line tool to uplad files to a WEBDAV server. Unfortunately, the tool sends the files always twice. If I do a regular copy/paste within WIndows XP, it does (of course) not do so. Thre result is that curl needs double the time to upload the file. I have no idea why curl show this behaviour. My string is:

curl --anyauth -u user:password -k -T filenmae https://webdav.someserver.com/pictures/ > progressbar.txt

Can you give me a hint how to tell curl to send the file only once? I am running Windows XP with all the patches installed...

Walla! Mail - Get your free unlimited mail today