curl-users

Re: cURL hangs when downloading a CSV file from behind a proxy

From: Adam Larsen <aplarsen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 13:44:54 -0500

Thanks for the reply.

>curl --version

curl 7.29.0 (x86_64-pc-win32) libcurl/7.29.0 OpenSSL/1.0.0k zlib/1.2.7
WinIDN libssh2/1.4.3 librtmp/2.3
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap pop3 pop3s
rtmp rtsp scp sftp smtp smtps telnet tftp
Features: AsynchDNS GSS-Negotiate IDN Largefile NTLM SSL SSPI libz

Adam P. Larsen
aplarsen_at_gmail.com