curl-users

Re: ipv4 coredump in openssl CRYPTO_malloc ... *strange*

From: Gokhan Sengun <gokhansengun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:17:43 +0300

I got a SIGSEGV while running openssl 1.0.1c under

> (uname -a:) SunOS 5.10 Generic_147441-01 i86pc i386 i86pc
>
> while other OSses like AIX, HP-UX, Linux runs fine.

Any suggestions / explainations would be welcome, because the error is for
> ipv4 only, ipv6 runs fine ...

I would first try to increase the stack size allocated for the process run
in SunOS. I have never been in that platform but stack space is the most
probable explanation here.

ps: Here I assume you are using curl tool and not your own program written
with the help of libcurl because of the fact that you used curl tool
mailing list instead of libcurl list.