curl-users

Re: Which version of certdata.txt is preferred for mk-ca-bundle, and why?

From: James A <jmaxhaven_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 17:46:21 +0000 (GMT)

>________________________________

I agree the best to use is mozilla-release.

Of those listed, mozilla-central is the main trunk and
-aurora
-beta
and
-release

are branches, corresponding to the equivalent builds of Firefox:
(Nightly, Aurora, Beta, and Release respectively)

mozilla-incoming is not useful, except to mozilla/firefox developers.
As far as I know, nothing is guaranteed to compile, let alone run, if it is on -incoming.

Of the original depositories listed (by Lief) "mozilla" seems to be the old CVS depository, which only holds older versions. There's nothing current on it that I can find.

I have not been able to determine the use for "nss", because it may also be found inside the trunk & other branches. For example as: mozilla-central/source/security/nss/

Some more basic info can be found by visiting http://mxr.mozilla.org/

==
James