curl-users

Re: Cann't enable some options when compling curl.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:18:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 30 Mar 2015, Hongyi Zhao wrote:

> GSS-API support: no (--with-gssapi)

You need a GSS-API proving library. I believe the MIT-kerberos is one such
package.

> SSPI support: no (--enable-sspi)

That's only possible on Windows.

> metalink support: no (--with-libmetalink)

You need libmetalink.

> HTTP2 support: disabled (--with-nghttp2)

You need nghttp2.

> I want to enable them, and tried to install some dev packages from Debian's
> synaptic tool, but failed at all. Are there someone here has been
> successfully compiled it with the above options/functions enabled?

Sure, but not always from packages provided from Debian. But then I also
always use Debian unstable which provides more of the bleeding edge stuff,
like nghttp2.