curl-users

Re: Complex URLs at once can't save file name

From: Rodrigo Zanatta Silva <rodrigozanattasilva_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 14:03:43 -0300

Lol... If you didn't think I was rude, I think I was rude to send it to you.

Like you said, this kind of thing is for a beginner developer, not for the
main "God" developer. And when someone like me try ask for someone like you
to do a not important feature in an open-source program for free, he need
to read some bad words to learn not to do it again. And when he try to
apologize (twice with this e-mail) he are not making the correct thing.

Maybe doing this, you can hidden some codes in the program to make it not
work ONLY for me. A lot of programmers do the same! They hate me, because
the bugs or crash only happens with me.

But now I did the correct thing and open an issue
<https://github.com/bagder/curl/issues/221>. Now anyone that develop the
program can solve it. This is the best I can do to help :)

And yes, this is *_that_* hard to me. But you are working in it only for
the last 18 years. I think you know a little more from C programming and
cURL than me. Just a little.

And I laugh a lot from your last answer.