curl-and-php

The PHP side of the coin

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:11:37 +0100 (MET)

Hi

I'd like to warm things up on this list with a few items to ask you:

(no worries, I know we're not that many on this list at this point)

 o How can the curl distribution become more PHP friendly?

 o Do you have any good PHP examples/Readmes/documents you think I should
   include in the curl distribution? I've just put a few PHP examples in
   the docs/examples/ directory as can be seen at
   http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/

 o With the upcoming support for multiple connections, how should this
   reflect the PHP interface?