curl-and-php

Re: CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 13:59:06 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Amaury JOB wrote:

> I want to read a page (https://secured_site.com/page.cgi?p1=x&p2=y) I can
> connect me and display this page, but I want to read the file with fopen
> function.

Why?

> But I can't put fopen(" page.cgi?p1=x&p2=y ", " r ")
> No " ? " in fopen function.

No, you can't do that even without the ?. fopen() is a PHP internal function
that has no connection with libcurl. You simply don't use fopen() to get
pages with curl. If you want to use fopen(), then you can't use curl.

> Can U give the syntaxe to do that?

There's a very simple example shown here:
http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/getpageinvar.php

... that returns a web page in a PHP variable. What else could you possibly
want?