curl-and-php

Wierd crash.

From: <earmstr2_at_csc.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:37:00 -0500

This is driving me batty. Take the following code:

<?
$ch = curl_init ("https://antron.dupont.com/NASApp/dcfSecure/dcfSecureLoginServlet_D?page=http://antron.dupont.com");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 60);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, "null");
curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0)");
$result=curl_exec ($ch);
curl_close ($ch);

echo htmlentities($result);
?>

It works on the command line and in IE. If I call it from Netscape, however, php.exe crashes. I'm running PHP 4.0.4pl1 and using the bundled
libcurl.

If I replace the url with another site it seems to work okay. I'm not sure if this is a PHP or libcurl problem. I'm doing this on win32. Help!