curl-and-php

Win PHP 4.0.5 and CURL

From: Todd Cary <todd_at_aristesoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 17:34:10 -0700

I am quite new to PHP and this is the first time I have used or tried to
use CURL. I am using the Win version of PHP (v. 4.0.5) that I download
from php.net. It has been a great sucess and I have several large apps
up and running.

Now, I need to use CURL to access Authorize.Net. The WIN version of PHP
comes with a php_curl.dll in the extension directory and when I put

extension=php_curl.dll

in php.ini (just like extension=php_interbase.dll), I get an error that
php_curl.dll cannot be found. Does anyone have any suggestions for how
I can use CURL with PHP and WIN?

Many thanks.........

Todd

--