curl-and-php

RE: Using Certs with cURL

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 19:17:35 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Armando Piedra wrote:

> I was hoping to find some information on what to pass as the string for
> this option.

A file name.

> In other words, I have the client certificate installed on my machine,
> but havent managed to figure out what a 'PEM formatted certificate'
> filename looks like...

The file name could be whatever. The file however, must be a certificate
using the PEM format.

> The only way I know of checking which certs I have installed is through
> the explorer...

You need to "export" that cert and then convert it to PEM using the 'openssl'
tool. The curl docs/MANUAL file actually describes this.

> Is it a registry entry?

I wouldn't know.

--
     Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/