curl-and-php

Re: ATTN: Daniel

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 23:17:07 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 7 Aug 2001 brage_at_martzagency.com wrote:

> Another wierdness, if I cut down the post variables it works?
>
> wierd or what?!

Odd ideed.

But, now when we know that, can you come up with an exact size limit? Does it
stop working when it grows to a certain amount to never work again no matter
how big you make the post? If you go back to the slackware, can you force it
to fail somehow by increasing the post size?

How big post did you originally do, I mean the one the doesn't work on
mandrake? Could you show us a command line (edit out sensitive info)? I could
try it on a redhat box and even on non-Linuxes.

What Linux kernel version is that mandrake box using?

(Your SSL_read() loop attempt was a bit too narrow.)

--
     Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/