curl-and-php

curl and PHP

From: Hugo Alexandre A. S. Dias <hugo_at_mni.pt>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:28:50 +0100

hi

I'm using php 4.0.6 and windows 2k Server.

I need to run a script remotely in a HTTPS address that requires me to autenticate with a certificate.

I have the PEM certificate in the same dir as the script.

This is my code.

<?
$ch=curl_init();
curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, "$params");
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_VERBOSE,1);
curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE, 0);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 360);
curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_SSLVERSION, 3);
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_SSLCERT,"multicert.pem");
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_SSLCERTPASSWD,"3I3I37RP52G1L15D8T8S");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);

$data = curl_exec($ch);
echo "<p>$data</p>";

$info=curl_getinfo($ch);
while(list($key,$value)=each($info))
   echo "<p>$key=$value</p>";

curl_close($ch);
?>

and my output is:
url=https://cer.pnet.multibanco.pt/pvtn

http_code=0

header_size=0

request_size=0

filetime=0

total_time=0

namelookup_time=0.02

connect_time=0

pretransfer_time=0

size_upload=0

size_download=0

speed_download=0

speed_upload=0

DATA: O seu pagamento foi recusado.

* Your connection is using a weak random seed! * Closing live connection (#0)

If i call any http address everything works well, but when i try to call a https server, even without certificate request ... it doesn't return nothing.

Can anyone help me out?

Hugo Alexandre Dias
Web-Programmer
MNI - Médicos na Internet
E-mail: hugo_at_mni.pt
ICQ # 7995052
http://www.mni.pt
http://www.saudenainternet.pt
http://www.listamedica.com
http://medicos24.siconline.pt
MNI - Um Mundo de Médicos

  • application/x-pkcs7-signature attachment: smime.p7s