curl-and-php

question about curl_init

From: Andy Harrover <andy_at_matrixgrp.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 22:22:47 -0400

Hi all:

   don't know if this is the proper forum for my question but here goes:
I'm trying to use the openecho credit card processing facility and they
include a php class file. One of the first things the class file does is
$ch = curl_init(); The program fails on this line. Is this indicitive (sp)
of a flawed installation? I ran curl-config --version and it returns
"libcur 7.9" but when I run curl-config --feature | grep SSL it returns
nothing. In fact, when I run curl-config --feature by itself it returns
nothing. Did I mess something up?

Regards,

Andy