curl-and-php

Re: sftp

From: Roger Thomas <rogtom75_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 14:12:09 -0800 (PST)

--- Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> o For all I know, his mail did not say he wanted to do multipart transfers.
> He mentioned file uploads. To me, that could just as well mean ftp uploads.

i did *specifically* mentioned sftp. OR else, i would have put the subject line
as ftp !! read that again !!

> o The mail did not even hint that he'd read any docs or had started to grasp
> even the basic stuff. That indicated that we would need to find some docs
> and simple PHP examples. My post link provided that.

i don't have to tell the world everything don't i. problem was, i assume, and
that made an ass out of you and me. on the other hand, though i was 30 minutes
old with curl (that day), doesn't mean i didn't plough thru the docs, INSTALL
notes, README stuff and FAQ.

Then again, all those FAQs and READMEs can be misleading at times due to
outdated info.

--
rgds.
Roger