curl-and-php

Re: Help Please? - php-4.1.1 + curl + openssl = SSL: couldn't create a context! :(

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 08:22:11 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, MIS - Ben Murphy wrote:

> I posted a few days, and still having problems? Can anyone please
> advise/help? Anyone had this?

I'm sorry, but I don't have the slightest clue on why this happens. It
doesn't seem to be libcurl's fault, as no other packages are experiencing
this.

I have however browsed around in the PHP CVS repository to see if I could
understand what has happened. I'm puzzled about the fact that the tag for
4.1.1 (named "php_4_1_1") is set on php4/ext/curl/curl.c version 1.79.2.7
which seems to be the most recent file in the 4_0_7 branch, while the most
recent version of the curl.c file is version 1.103...

Sterling, you have any idea?

You'll find the PHP's curl module source code off its CVS here:

        http://cvs.php.net/cvs.php/php4/ext/curl/curl.c