curl-and-php

FW: parsing url of returned page

From: Andrew Hazen <andrewhazen_at_jatech.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:12:14 -0500

Andrew Hazen
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Hazen [mailto:andrewhazen_at_jatech.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 3:54 PM
To: 'Pete James'
Subject: RE: parsing url of returned page

When I post to the external site, I include a return url – my page. The
external site returns data to my url, but as GET variables in the url
string, as well as a default html page layout. If I echo $result I get
their default page, which I don’t want. I just want to capture the
fields contained in the url string that is sent back to me and captured.

Andrew Hazen