curl-and-php

RE: FW: parsing url of returned page

From: Andrew Hazen <andrewhazen_at_jatech.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:50:28 -0500

They use the return url I send them in one of the post fields.
Somehow the curl captures this page.
If I leave RETURNTRANSFER as 0, their page prints out as if it were mine
(base url is the one I sent them, with their variables appended).
With RETURNTRANSFER set as 1, I've tried accessing the $HTTP_GET_VARS
and $HTTP_POST_VARS but there is nothing there.

I'm trying to mimic the action of the external site's form pages so that
I can do things behind the scenes(server side).

But I'm about ready to throw in the towel (after 3 days of banging my
head on various aspects of this).

I've also used curl_getinfo, but it only gives you the outgoing url
you've used.

<sigh>

Andrew Hazen