curl-and-php

Re: libcurl different for PHP and C?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:01:37 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 theexperts_at_allprodirect.com wrote:

> Hmm... Seems like PHP does not support the same functions as C.

That's correct.

> Is multi interface not supported in 7.9.3 for PHP?

No. I actually told you this already in when I informed you about the multi
interface.

The curl functions in PHP are provided by the PHP binding code (that code
maps PHP calls to the underlying C code). They don't use the same names as
the native C functions and they don't cover all the C functionality (yet).