curl-and-php

help me get your email faster....

From: <ed_at_gallerypad.com>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 10:49:32
Hi, This letter is to inform you that I have just added your email address to
my VIP list in my email filtering software, SpamSwatter.

But if you have additional email addresses, and you wish to send mail
to me, they should be added as well. These addresses stay completely
on my machine. This will allow me to receive mail from you instantly, while
messages that look like junk mail are only delivered to me a couple of times
per day in a list.

I hope that you can take a moment and send me an email with all of your
other addreses in the CC: field of the message. When I receive that message
from this address curl-and-php@lists.sourceforge.net SpamSwatter will automaticly add those email
addresses to my VIP list.

Thank You.

Ed Burie

*** This message was automaticly Generated by SpamSwatter because I have
the Auto-Notification Option Turned On. If you would like to know more about
how this software works please click on the logo above. ***
_______________________________________________________________ Have big pipes? SourceForge.net is looking for download mirrors. We supply the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth@sourceforge.net Received on 2002-05-02