curl-and-php

Manual from A to z

From: Csaba Gabor <keringo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 18:40:56 -0400

Daniel,

not sure where to send this to (probably you already know about it)...

When I try to see the details of the nice option -Z using:
curl -M | more
I am not getting anything for -Z (number of times to follow redirect).
After listing all the options up to z, it then continues with the
documentation for -3, -2, -0 ...

This is (command line) curl version 7.9.6 on
Win2K.

        Csaba

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net