curl-and-php

Need some help

From: Prof. Adriaan Mol <adriaan_at_mollie.nl>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 13:35:10 +0200

Hello,

I'm running PHP 4.1.2 on my Cache RaQ and installed the latest cURL package.
The command line tool works perfectly.

But still I can't use cURL with PHP.
When I look into phpinfo() it shows at "Configure Command" ->
'--with-curl=shared'.

Things I tried and didn't help:
* Moved cURL lib files from "/usr/local/lib" too "/usr/lib/apache/php" (the
php.ini file said it looks there for libs)
* Runned "/sbin/ldconfig -v" as root everytime I changed something
* Restarted Apache several times
* Tried searching the web and this forum for a solution, didn't found any

Can somebody help me out here?

Regards,
Adriaan

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net