curl-and-php

argh! installing ssl enabled libcurl

From: Mike Brown <mike_at_hbhosting.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 21:54:54 -0500

Hey folks,

    I'm having problems getting ssl support working under the curl functions in php. Regular non-ssl sessions work fine, but talking to any https server doesnt return any data.

    I've built curl with ssl enabled (it works on command line), and I've enabled ssl in php 4.1.2:

./configure --with-apxs=/www/bin/apxs --with-mysql --with-gd=/usr/local --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local --with-png-dir=/usr/local --with-zlib-dir=/usr/local --with-sybase=/usr/local/freetds --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl --with-curl=/usr/local/lib

Can anyone tell me why I might be having this problem? I know a long time ago I contributed to this issue, but I cannot remember for the life of me how it was fixed.

Thanks!

Michael Brown
HBHosting.com
mike_at_hbhosting.com

Hundreds of nodes, one monster rendering program.
Now that's a super model! Visit http://clustering.foundries.sf.net/