curl-and-php

controlling result output

From: Adam Schwartz <get_adam_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 23:06:51 -0700 (PDT)

I am currently using curl to POST to a form and it is
working. However, my PHP program outputs to the
browser the output fromt he form, which is not what I
want. I would like to capture the output from the
form (an HTML page) into a string for some parsing and
then show completely different HTML to my user.

Here is my code:

$ch = curl_init("");

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,$URLtoPost);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $myDataString);
curl_close ($ch);

How can I control (through curl or php) the resulting
output to the user? I assume there is some CURLOPT
setting but I can't find it.

thanks,
adam