curl-and-php

Multipart/form-data Weird problem <----PLEASE HELP!!!

From: SpamSucks86 <spamsucks86_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:18:24 -0400

When I try to send an array to CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS containing key=>value
pairs, I get results like this:

Array ( [fileýýýý1] => Array ( [name] => test.php [type] => text/plain
[tmp_name] => C:\PHP\uploadtemp\php4E5.tmp [error] => 0 [size] => 29 ) )

See the “ýýýý1” in the uploaded file’s name? It seems like a bug, but I
really have to POST a file and also be able to POST normal test
name/value’s with the request. It’s fine if I can’t do it through PHP
and need to do it through the command line, but I don’t know how to do
that either. Thanks for any and all replies.